- RSS Channel Showcase 5489992
- RSS Channel Showcase 2751507
- RSS Channel Showcase 9190982
- RSS Channel Showcase 5118069
Articles on this Page
- 09/17/16--04:01: _Tom Ford Goes Green...
- 09/18/16--04:00: _Tom Ford & A Naked ...
- 09/27/16--02:10: _The Real Great Deba...
- 09/29/16--02:20: _Tom Ford: My Privat...
- 10/13/16--02:44: _He Gets Me, He Real...
- 11/03/16--02:10: _Tom Ford & the Elus...
- 11/19/16--04:09: _Tom Ford for Men
- 12/16/16--03:15: _REVIEW: Tom Ford’s ...
- 12/22/16--08:27: _Love Trio
- 07/18/17--17:20: _Shore Scent: Oud Mi...
- 09/28/17--08:36: _Fucking Fabulous
- 10/01/17--08:06: _Tom Ford’s ‘Noir An...
- 10/19/17--03:00: _Leather & (Raspberr...
- 09/17/16--04:01: Tom Ford Goes Green, and It’s Gorgeous
- 09/18/16--04:00: Tom Ford & A Naked Jake Gyllenhaal
- 09/27/16--02:10: The Real Great Debate: Battle of Tom Ford Leathers
- 09/29/16--02:20: Tom Ford: My Private Blend Collection
- 10/13/16--02:44: He Gets Me, He Really Gets Me
- 11/03/16--02:10: Tom Ford & the Elusive Japon Noir
- 11/19/16--04:09: Tom Ford for Men
- 12/16/16--03:15: REVIEW: Tom Ford’s ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- 12/22/16--08:27: Love Trio
- 07/18/17--17:20: Shore Scent: Oud Minérale by Tom Ford
- 09/28/17--08:36: Fucking Fabulous
- 10/01/17--08:06: Tom Ford’s ‘Noir Anthracite’
- 10/19/17--03:00: Leather & (Raspberry) Lace: Tom Ford’s Tuscan Leather
With his new Vert line, Tom Ford is dipping his fine feet into the pool of green with a quartet of Private Blends that highlights all things herbal and verdant. (Yes, it’s a quartet, much to the puzzlement of the Saks Fifth Avenue sales associates, though only three are currently available stateside.) Out of those [...]
Our weekend of Tom Ford continues with this promising post. In what has got to be the most eagerly anticipated film for me this year, ‘Nocturnal Animals,’ directed by the one and only Tom Ford, finally gets its first official trailer. His virgin directorial effort ‘A Single Man’ remains a stellar showcase of beauty and [...]
Inspired by his recent runway show, Tom Ford has a new leather fragrance out – ‘Ombre Leather 16’ – and it’s a doozy. One of the first Private Blends he ever released was ‘Tuscan Leather’ – a potent beast that I despised for a few years before coming around to its smoldering, dark beauty and [...]
If I have an obsession, it’s with fragrance, but compared to other obsessions (crack, heroin, luxury cars, gambling, Louis Vuitton) my cologne fixation has yet to ruin any lives. If anything, it improves things – our bathroom smells sweetly at all times. Still, seeing the long list of fragrances which I have amassed over the [...]
Leave it to Tom Ford to distill my little life into a few choice sound bites. It’s as if he’s taken the wisdom gleaned from four decades on this earth and bottled it in one Private Blend bottle. Complex, challenging, yet sublimely simple. This is why I find him such an inspiration. When you achieve [...]
Whispers had it that upon the launch of his Private Blend series, Tom Ford favored the dark and decadent thrill known as Japon Noir, and that he regularly wore it himself. It’s very much a head-turner, and as one of the most hyper-masculine entries in that original PB series, it stood on its own at [...]
A true classic never goes out of style, and Tom Ford’s first mainstream cologne (named, simply, ‘Tom Ford for Men’) remains one of the few fragrances I’ve ever brought more than once. I returned to it again recently, after running low on ‘Tom Ford Extreme’ – and even though I do prefer the latter for [...]
Have you ever left a movie feeling like you want to cry and smile at the same time, and maybe die a little too? It’s not necessarily because you recognize yourself in any of the characters, but perhaps for the first time in your life you can admit to some regrets, and you no longer [...]
This post neatly merges three of my loves in one simple and refined package: fragrance, leopard, and Tom Ford. It’s a collection of Ford’s mainstream frags (and quite honestly, this is a lazy-ass repost of photos already featured here). But hey, it’s the holiday season, and if people want shit wrapped this is the cost. [...]
A scramble and a gamble, this is Oud Minérale by Tom Ford. I broke the cardinal rule of fragrance-purchasing: never buy an item that you haven’t tried on. But this is Tom Ford, and his Private Blends are made for breaking the rules. Unlike the Vert and Portofino lines, which each feature a magnificent specimen (Vert d’Encens and […]
Don’t hate me for the profanity-laced title of this post, nor for any of the ‘fucking’s that are about to follow. Blame it on Tom Ford, whose latest limited-edition Private Blend just stomped all over his recent fashion show with its none-too-subtle name: Fucking Fabulous. If ever there was a fragrance to buy without sniffing […]
With all the fucking hubbub over his ‘Fucking Fabulous’ fragrance, a new mainstream Tom Ford fragrance snuck in the back door in chic and sleek fashion. ‘Anthracite’ is the latest of his Noir line – one which has, up until this moment, failed to capture my adoration. I’m not even a fan of his ‘Noir […]
One of the very first Tom Ford Private Blends produced, and the most touted scent to the whole line back then was Tuscan Leather. It remains a cornerstone of this line, but it took me a long time to come around to it. It’s not a subtle one, and the first few years of sniffing […]